Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2014

Hello!!! ^-^

Hello everybody! ^~^
This is my new blog and my first time blogging. I'm very excited to tell you more about my life, so I'll try to blog at least once a week. I hope I can keep my words!! 

On a sidenote: My blog might contain spoilers, so I'll put the "[SPOILER]"-tag before the spoiler.

What you should know about me:
I'm 21 years-old. I love books, movies, anime, manga etc. I'm a bit of a nerd. 

What I have done this week

This week I watched The Fault In Our Stars. What a great movie. I had read the book before and I had been very excited to watch the movie. The movie exceeded all my expectations because it was very close to the book. They almost quoted everything from the book. Shailene Woodley is an amazing and talented actress. She played Hazel so well. Thumbs up for Ansel Elgort as well. I imagined Gus to be more handsome, but Ansel convinced me with his acting. Pure magic. I cried during the movie as well as my friends. We weren't the only ones to cry though. I think the majority of the people who watched the movie cried. Once the DVD is out I'll buy it. I can't wait to watch it again. (๑>ᴗ<๑)
This cover is made by Eiichiro Oda & I don't own it.
Today I read the new One Piece manga chapter (751). As you can already guess, because of my username (Monet), I'm a huge One Piece fan. The chapter was amazing.  [SPOILER]  I love how Oda portrayed Sabo and how he gave him the dragon claws. I wouldn't have ever imagined Sabo to crush Bastille so fast. I can understand now why he is among the top of the Revolutionary Army. I guess his power was taught by Dragon (indicated by Dragon Claw). The ending of the manga gave me the chills because of Doffy appearing inside the cave. I'm so excited to read next week's chapter. 

Moreover I finished watching Angel Beats. T~T I'm in love with that anime. It's about the after life, but I don't want to tell you too much. You'll have to watch it!! I recommend it. Currently I'm desperately searching for an anime which is similar to Angel Beats. If you guys can recommend any anime, I'll be happy to try it. For your information I already watched Clannad, Kanon, Air, so it's very difficult to find an anime like Angel Beats. 
Another anime that I tried yesterday was Attack on Titan because I'd seen many people liking it. I didn't think it would be this violent, but I really liked it. I'll probably watch it. Oh, and I gave Little Busters a try. It's very similar to Clannad, etc but I just can't get into the story. I like it on some levels, but on other levels it can be really weird. I'm not sure  what to think of it yet. However I'll watch more episodes and decide after that. 

By the way, I'm so glad that vacation are coming closer. I need a break from college although I'll have term papers to write, but at least during vacation I'll have more time for me and I can relax more. 

Thank you guys for reading!! 
xx Monet




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen