Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014

World Cup

Hello everybody ^~^
I know my blog is more directed towards movies and anime, etc, but I couldn't resist writing a blog about the World Cup. Well, it's every 4 years, so it won't hurt writing about it once or twice. 
First of all, I love the World Cup. It's so much fun watching it because families and friends get together and watch it. I live alone, so I've watched most of the games alone. Sometimes I had some friends coming over and we'd watch specific games together. It's really fun because we laugh, eat chips, drink, cheer. I can't wait to watch the knockout games.

This World Cup has been very crazy and different from the others that I'd watched. It surprised me a lot that countries such as Spain, England, and Portugal were kicked out before the knockout games. I thought they'd get at least into the quater-finals. Neither have I seen as many fouls as in this World Cup, or maybe I just had not paid enough attention before.

Today I read an article about Luis Suarez  being banned for four months for biting at the World Cup. I think he deserved it because it's not the first time he has done that. How does one just bite another player?? 

I hope you have as much fun as I have watching the World Cup. May the best team win!! o(≧∇≦o)

Sidenote: I'm sad about Japan losing. 

Monet

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen