Samstag, 28. Juni 2014

Sukitte ii na yo, Shingeki No Kyojin

Helloooo!!! ^-^
Yesterday I spent a lot of time watching anime. I watched Sukitte ii na yo and Shingeki No Kyojin, also known as Attack On Titan. I've had lots of free time because I had done my homework before, so it was just a relaxing anime Friday. (^~^) I'm very excited to write about these two animes. Maybe I'll be able to convince some of you to watch them. 
On a sidenote: Don't read this blog if you don't want to be spoiled. 

Sukitte ii na yo [SPOILER]:

I haven't finished watching this anime yet but it's a cute anime about love and friendship. A-girl-who-is-anti-social-and-does-not-have-any-friends-meets-popular-guy-who-falls-in-love-with-her type of anime. It can be very cheesy and mellow, but it is just right for girls who love such stories. I'm one of them. Of course there are different problems that both have to overcome. For example the jealousy of other girls who want to be in a relationship with that popular guy. There are many lies and intrigues. Obviously there is also a transfered girl from another school who falls in love with the popular guy and does anything to become his lover, so the main character feels sad that he spends so much time with the transfered girl. Moreover the main character finally finds friends which she can trust and rely on. It reminds me a lot of Kimi ni Todoke. I think the people who enjoyed Kimi ni Todoke will also enjoy Sukitte li na yo. ^.~


Attack On Titan [SPOILER]: 

I don't even know where to start. This anime is really really good. I think it's just right for people who love blood and action. I haven't finished this anime either, but I'm definitely planning on finishing it soon. I really don't want to give away too much about it. It's about humans who live inside walls to protect themselves from Titans who eat humans. Of course the Titans manage to break the walls and then many people die. The main character loses his family and is determined to take revenge on the Titans and kill them all. He enlists in the military and successfully graduates. And then... well.. I won't tell you more. You got to watch it!! 

Not anime related: 
Finally it's weekend. I'm so excited because my best friend will come over today and we'll probably go shopping a bit!! 

I wish you guys all a nice weekend!!! 
Monet

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen